- We meet the second Tuesday of each month (excluding January and August) at Babson College in Wellesley (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
- We schedule 2 presenters before and 2 after dinner. All presenters are welcome to join us for dinner.
- Each presenter has 20 minutes to present and 10 minutes for questions.
Entrepreneurs are expected to address these issues in their presentation:
- What is the problem that your product is a solution for?
- How costly / painful is that problem?
- How many people or companies have that problem?
- What’s special about how you solve the problem that others can’t (consumer reports style comparison)?
- How will you make money?
- What have you accomplished so far?
- Who is on your core team and why are they valuable?
- How much are you raising and what will you accomplish with the new investment?
- How much have you raised to date?
- How much more will you need to raise before profitability / exit?
- What is your likely exit and multiple?
- What is your ask (equity or note? Terms?)
After the presenter leaves the room, our group will discuss the opportunity briefly.
- If no one wants to follow up, the presenter will be notified by email or phone the next day.
- If there is interest, a lead investor is assigned to coordinate a follow-up in-depth meeting and due diligence.